The 62nd PAH Health Symposium program showcased a variety of topics and explored how health services are working with patients, providers, systems and staff to promote whole person well-being.
As the flagship educational and research event for PAH and MSH, the symposium delivered a content-rich program featuring:
- expert clinicians and researchers presenting leading advances in speciality areas
- ‘hot topic’ panel discussions, and
- the popular Research Presentation Awards recognising next generation discoveries to influence the clinical space.
This year, the program will feature 19 sessions, including:
- Addiction and mental health
- Consumer Partnerships
- Disability management
- Digital Health
- Domestic and family violence
- First Nations Health
- Future of Healthcare
- Healthcare Workforce
- Models of Healthcare
- The Great Debate
- Vulnerable communities
The preliminary program will be released in May.